Dealing with a divorce can be a frustrating and emotional experience. It can be difficult to know what course of action to take with matters concerning children or division of assets. Thankfully, the divorce process is not something you have to navigate through alone.
No matter how simple or complex your case may be, you can enlist the help of an experienced divorce lawyer. At Taylor and Taylor, LLP, we are ready to help with all aspects of your divorce. Our Erie, Pennsylvania, law firm can provide knowledgeable advice, skilled legal guidance and strong representation at every step.
Comprehensive Divorce Services
Our attorneys are prepared to help clients with any type of divorce, simple to complex. We offer personalized legal representation for the following:
- Noncontested (mutual consent) divorce — We can help to move your divorce through the court system as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Contested divorce — We can provide the advice and advocacy you need to handle even the most heated spousal disagreements.
- Property division — We can help determine the equitable distribution of your shared property, including high net worth assets.
- Child support — We can calculate what support payments will be, based on factors used by the state, and help to protect you and your children’s best interests.
- Child custody and visitation — We will help you to find the parenting time arrangement that is the best fit for your family.
- Alimony and spousal support — We will help you to understand if spousal support will be a consideration in your divorce and advocate for your interests.
We understand the emotions involved with any divorce, and will be here to provide you with practical, levelheaded legal advice. That way you can make the best decisions in your divorce that protect your interests and those of your family.