Many of the cases we handled as assistant district attorneys overlapped with the area of family law. Family law matters can be just as emotionally charged as criminal cases, even more so at times. A knowledgeable lawyer can help manage a family law issue or divorce process so it is not as hard on you or your children.
Taylor and Taylor, LLP, provides experienced legal representation in:
- Divorce: Contested and non-contested (mutual consent) divorces
- High net worth divorce: We can help with the original complaint for divorce or divorce decree and help find any hidden assets. We are also skilled at securing fair alimony and spousal support arrangements.
- Support: Spousal or child support will be calculated based on many factors, including the length of marriage and the number of children involved. We can help protect your interests and those of your children.
- Custody: If you want to become the primary custodial parent, or work toward partial custody or visitation, Taylor and Taylor, LLP is here to help. Levelheaded legal advice can be extremely helpful in these emotional negotiations.
- Modifications: As children grow and as your life moves forward, you may need to modify your original complaint or marital settlement agreement.
- Property distribution: Pennsylvania is an equitable distribution state, meaning marital property is divided in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, however. To the courts, it means what is fair. We can help you understand what to expect and fight to get what you are entitled to.
- Relocation: Relocation for intact families is stressful. For divorced parents, it can be even more so. Let us help you make your best plan.
- Adoption: Domestic adoption or stepparent and grandparent adoption help.
- Paternity: We can help you establish a father's rights to custody and support. We are never afraid to go to court if it is in your best interests.
- Grandparent rights: We help clients with guardianship issues (temporary or permanent), termination of parental rights and adoption. Many grandparents are raising grandchildren today. Let us educate you about your rights.
Don't Delay Getting Started
Although divorce and other family law issues can be very stressful and emotional, it is important for you to obtain skilled legal representation as soon as possible to ensure that your best interests are protected. Call Taylor and Taylor, LLP, at 877-379-8508 or contact us online. Spanish speaking clients welcome.